100% Grolleau Gris, a forgotten grape variety.
This wine has a golden color, with slight shades of pink and offers a fruity nose of grapefruit, white fruits and passion fruit. On the palate, we find this aromatic, with an Nice length supported by pretty bitterness. It is a dry and fruity wine, which will accompany marvellously your aperitifs, fresh cheeses and starters.
We own a little more than 13 acres of this original and little-known grape variety, planted more than 50 years ago. A grape variety that can be vigorous and productive, the wisdom brought by its age and our cultivation methods allow it to offer us concentrated grapes that develop beautiful aromas.
Prelude of Cabernets 2020
- Year : 2020
- Region : Maine et Loire
- Classifications : Wine of France
- Alcoholic degree : 12%
- Grape Variety : Grolleau Gris
- Soil: Sandy silt on clay
- Subsoil: Alteration of green-ochre to grey-black shales
- Age of the vine : 40 years
- Manual harvesting
- 10-hour pellicular maceration
- Pressing of 6 hours
- No settling
- Spontaneous fermentation
- Aged in vats on lees and bourbes for 5 months.
- Light filtration on earth